INDOOR SELF STORAGE IN LEEDS
Storage units to rent for individuals and businesses
Need some Indoor Storage Space in Leeds?
Based just 10 minutes away from Leeds city centre, the Twenty4 Secure storage indoor facility is an ideal place to store almost anything for your home or business.
Renting a self storage unit can make your life simple by providing that extra space and flexibility just when you need it. We make the whole process simple, from choosing the right size for you, to helping you organise your move in, we are there every step of the way.
All of our units are purpose-built to the highest industry standards so you can be sure that your things are kept safe and secure.
Renting a self-storage unit is quick and simple
1. Choose your Storage Size
We can help you select the right storage size for your needs. Feel free to give us a call and our friendly staff will be happy to talk you through all of the options available.
2. Reserve your storage unit
Simply reserve your unit in person, online, or over the phone. The process is quick and easy, and we are always happy to help. Don’t worry if your dates change – let us know and we will organise your room when you’re ready.
3. Pack your things
Pack your things and get ready to go on the intended move in date.
We’ll need a few details for security such as a photo ID and proof of address prior to moving. You will also need to think about the value of your goods as all goods that are stored with us must be insured. You can provide us with your own policy, but most customers use our bespoke storage insurance – ask us for a quote.
Reasons to Rent Indoor Storage Space
- Moving home: Temporary storage whilst you wait to move into your new home.
- Home Improvements: Keep your furniture and valuables safe during renovations.
- Decluttering: Reclaim space at home by storing infrequently used items.
- Life events: Life can spring surprises and flexible self-storage can help overcome short-term space issues.
- Sports equipment: Store sports equipment safely.
- Online Business Storage: Many businesses choose to work directly from our internal storage rooms. Hook up the internet and put in a laptop and printer to help manage your orders.
- Warehouse Storage: Ideal for storing stock & merchandise. Our flexibility allows you to increase or decrease the amount of space at any time you need without relocation costs.
- Equipment Storage: We have a variety of different unit sizes; from the size of a garden shed to the size of a warehouse. Storage units are great for organising equipment, whether for your home or business.