Looking to store for personal purposes, such as moving house? - see our information on personal storage.
Are you a student? We offer information on student storage on our personal storage page.
Meeting all your business needs
We have experience working with all kinds of businesses:
- For Retailers - Storage units are ideal for commercial storage. Outdoor units keep stock safe and ready to access at your convenience.
- For Mobile businesses and startup businesses - Our units provide somewhere safer than a vehicle for storing equipment in a space away from the home.
- For Warehouses and manufacturers - Storage units grant space to store anything from pallets to spare machinery to extra stock.
- For Offices - Using storage units as a file room can be a good way to manage older documents. Units can also act as an extra room to store office furnishings.
- For Removal services and vehicles - External units are perfect for containing vehicles. Our outside units keep them safe and out of harsh weather.
We understand what businesses need
Flexibility and affordability are among the most important factors for businesses. Our storage services aim to match this need.
- Completely flexible contract at a competitive rate.
- Move in as soon as you need to. Even the same day.
- Store with us for as long as you need. From as little as a week to more permanent and long-term.
- Discounts for long term storage.
- We ask for a notice of 1 week before moving out, and aim to refund any unused days.
Our clients’ benefits
24 hour security
24/7 CCTV and manned security means your items are never alone on site, and neither are you, giving you peace of mind.
Our storage units are of industrial strength material. Designed to keep out all elements, your items will be secure and protected.
External units for ease of access
Our outdoor storage facility makes access far easier. No time-consuming corridors, drive straight up to your unit.
The use of a fork truck and van hire for lifting and transporting heavier items
We have a fork truck onsite ready to move heavy and hard to carry items into your unit. If you haven’t the means of transporting your items we can recommend and hire removal services for you.
Extra help when you need it
Our onsite staff are always happy to lend a hand.
Our location is a short way from the city centre, and connected to most major routes both in and out of the city. This makes our units easy to access.
Lighting and power sockets installed upon request
We offer to install lighting and power sockets into your unit at little extra cost.
Affordable and accessible
Here’s finally a solution to your business storage needs: an affordable warehouse for your commercial stocks and/or professional tools and equipment, at seriously competitive rates. We are also happy to receive any parcels to your attention – use our site as your private business address to centralise all your business materials.
Secure commercial storage
The storage units at Twenty4 Secure Storage are large, clean and dry. They have traditionally been used to protect valuable commercial goods such as cars and iPhones in transit through harsh sea conditions as part of international trade. You can pick from several sizes available depending on your particular business needs: the smallest 35 sqft units can hold the contents of a standard 10 people office, the 75 sqft unit will allow you to store commercial stocks to fill a small house, choose the 150 sqft unit to store heavy tools and large professional equipment and go for the 300 sqft unit to also add a vehicle.
How it Works
To save time you can both reserve and check in online, allowing us to get things ready for you in advance. Be sure to bring 2 forms of ID to sign your storage agreement at the site.
For more detailed information, see our How It Works section.
In need of some extra help?
We can recommend and arrange for removal services to help transport your items.
We also have padlocks and other packing materials available to buy on site.
Storage requirements can vary, so we know it’s important to have a range of sizes available. We’re confident that we’ll have a unit that will fit your needs.
- 10sqft- roughly the size of a standing locker or wardrobe.
- 35sqft - equal to a small garden shed.
- 75sqft - big enough to hold the contents of a small office.
- 150sqft - can fit the contents of an office area.
- 300sqft - can hold the contents of an open office space.
- 450sqft - the size of three 150sqft units.
Still not sure? Take a look at a visual representation of our sizes.
Know what you want? Get a quote here.